Wednesday, October 18, 2006

got back my SA2 results.. i knew it. i did VERY badly. out of 6 subjects, i have 3 c. haha. i dunno whether i shld be upset or not. well, i have only myself to blame. haha.... minlin didn't get to be pc. sigh. she IS good. and eunice #2 only become psl. sad.. played games the whole day. Cards, **gamble**.. haha. but as the banker, i lost all my $$. yup.. my dad findin buyer for my hse. don really have any feelings for the hse but will miss the scenery. LOL. but it's gd tat we can move. the noise of the construction of mrt is gettin on my nerves. i really have no mood to do anything. every part of my life is having probs. and u noe wat is the solution? burn my report card!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]